Fleece sets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akunaferret

Tasty Human
So, I plan on getting a new fleece set or two down the road (2 hammocks, 2 tubes, 2 liners all matching)

I already have the rings and I have the plastic tubes. Would I just order the liners and tube covers and tell that to the person I'm buying from?

just let them know that you want the tube covers, as far as the rings for the hammocks, in my experience, you can never have enough. every time i throw them in the wash, i end up misplacing them, or drop one, never to be found again, so extra of those are good to keep around. if you're not sure, measure your tube to make sure its the standard 10x6, if it's not, make sure to have the measurements on hand for the person you order from. hope i helped :)

Thank you guys! You both have helped very much.

@ Ami: I know what you mean, there are shelves next to my chin cage that I put the rings on normally, and one hook missed the shelf and I spent about 20 minutes trying to find the dang thing. Turned out it had fallen into a box and I was searching all over the floor.

You know if you go to a hardware store like Ace, they have the metal shower curtain rings. You can get a pack of 12 for less than $3, and be stocked up for awhile there!

I figured if I ever did lose them, that's probably what I'd do. Home depot is a walk distance away. It's right across from the bus stop where I had to catch the bus to work hehe

HAHAH some people have a stash of women magazines, others have a stash of chocolates....Ami has a stash of hooks heheh <3

Latest posts

Back