Fleece Liners

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbarile92

Hello!

I do not want to spend a lot of money on buying pre-made Flee Liner's from people because it becomes expensive....especially when you need to switch them out a lot to wash them. I know how to make them but I am curious as to what you exactly put in the middle of them?
I know you can put quilt in the middle but is there anything else you can put in the middle of them? I think the quilt in the middle makes them too puffed out...

Oh really? That makes everything so much easier!!

Thanks a lot!

Though, if they pee on it the pee won't seep through it?

Is the quilting batting okay? I have never had a fleece liner so I am switching over to them today when I make them. I have quilt but I am wary to put it in there.

i use nothing. lol i actually just buy large amounts of fleece and cut them to fit in their cage. i cut them so that i can fold them in half or even thirds so there are 2 or 3 layers (depening on the chin). no sewing for me!
and honestly, i am kinda a slacker when it comes to doing a full clean, so i change my liners about 1 time per week. some of my chins use litter boxes and each night i do a complete removal of hay, poop, shavings, food, etc.. so that they have a fresh cage every night and fresh fleece every week.

Latest posts

Back