Flawed Logic...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
I love Keith. I really, truly, absolutely love this man. He took the news of the unexpected pregnancy great, is preparing for being a dad awesomely, and is very supportive (except when it comes to backrubs... We're working on that). However, he is JUST a man...

He bought me a pair of PJ's for Christmas. Very nice, black PJ's with pink trim on the shirt, and pink buttons. Ok, it's a little pink, but I'll manage. We're driving home and he says that he bought them so that way, when the baby comes, I have nice PJ's to lounge around in while I'm on maternity leave, and so I won't have to fumble with clothes for feedings. Very sweet, very thoughtful. However. Our baby is due in June. The PJ's are long sleeved and thick winter PJ's... Silly Keith... I'm very touched that he thought ahead, and the PJ's are very comfy, but I have to giggle at the little oopsie and just thought I'd share!

yes, Men mean well However there is another flawed logic. If he thinks you are going to 'lounge around during maternity leave' - boy is he in for a very rude awakening

Haha Jenn he gets points for trying. It just makes me giggle. And liz, our chinnies are in the basement, so our room isn't normally that cold. Lol

It is really cute when they try...even when they fail LOL. Marshall has said a lot of interesting things on this long road....Like you will have a whole month to lose all the baby weight...wow thanks a whole months to lose the 40 lbs I gained in 9.....

At least you have some good pj's just in case. Stewart was early, my bag not yet packed (yes we all know I procrastinate) so I asked Gary to please bring my pajamas to the hospital. He brought the nightgown he bought me for him--see through top. Yep priceless. Again there were a zillion clues before and during as to why that marriage was never going to work lol!

At least you have some good pj's just in case. Stewart was early, my bag not yet packed (yes we all know I procrastinate) so I asked Gary to please bring my pajamas to the hospital. He brought the nightgown he bought me for him--see through top. Yep priceless. Again there were a zillion clues before and during as to why that marriage was never going to work lol!

Ahahaha!

Yep men not so smart. But you gotta love the thought.

Back