Fire Department lets house burn

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be like if you got into an accident, and the EMTs and paramedics who show up refuse to remove your loved ones and your belongings from your collapsed, burning car, even though they are clearly dying and you are losing everything, because you don't have medical insurance so clearly, you deserve it.

Fire fighters anywhere wont remove "belongings" from a burning "collapsed" vehicle. Regardless of insurance. And in the case of life and death here they have to act and there was no human life in danger in the house fire had there been the fire fighters would have acted.

If you MUST know I was in a car accident where I was thrown from the car and the car was indistinguishable and I was initially denied care because the officer "thought" I was the driver. Regardless of my GREAT Insurance and Firefighter daddy and his money and the fact that a person thrown from a vehicle is an automatic trauma. It wasnt until they found out who I was and wasnt(the driver) that they allowed the medics to work on me. Thats the crap that goes on. The officer cussed me and darned me to heck(it gets censored here). Did my mistreatment make the news? No. Am I or was I pissed? No. Crap happens.

These people paid the unfortunate price. More than what they should have but had they paid the stupid $75 this would not have been an issue. It all boils down to the very beginning that he thought he was going to get away with not paying a tax. And the topic of "why not bill him for the fees after they put it out" Come on! If he was going to pay any fees to have his house put out he would have paid the original 75. Liens, put it on his credit.. what does he care? He has his house and the fire fighters would be out the cost. To "save" a trailer that was already gone. From what Im reading it took how many calls to the department for them to come? And how long. The trailer wasnt savable. Most arent. What happens if they attempted to go in and a firefighter died. Then what. Was this guy going to pay for his loss too?

And now to hear that the children started the fire.. Call me cold hearted but this whole thing is their fault. Had they been watching the children to begin with there would not have been a fire. Seems like negligence on his part on so many levels. If all that happened here where the firefighters DO respond to every call they man who have had charges press against him for endangering the lives of the fire fighters negligence of the children and what ever property damage happened to others homes and what ever else I cant think of right now.

Latest posts

Back