Finally spring.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spring is the greatest season of the year! Warmer weather, trees leafing out again, birds and frogs singing.......it doesn't get any better that that. love it!

Ha Ha, I"m glad your spring means no more wet snowy weather lol. I got a snow day today here because of our "spring snow" that we get every March. Heavy Wet Sloppy snow. Of course that was last night and this morning- by noon today the 8 inches that fell last night was mostly melted away.

SPRING???? WHERE!??!??!

It's been snowing and -15C for the past 3 days! I do believe we are expecting more snow tomorrow.

we've had spring in the nw basically since January. Trees and flowers started popping up in late February. Now, everything is in full bloom, the hummingbirds are back, and I'm loving it. I'm not a winter person, or a snow person, and I hate the cold, so I am thrilled and will even put up with the mosquitos who are already out. No complaints from me!

Yesterday it was 52 today it is 31 and we are still grilling lol! I can tell Spring is starting as my allergies are acting up!

Laur--that is what I said! I love the "look" of spring but hate the "feel" of the allergies it brings.............

Back