Finally framed my chinnie art!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
I've been hoarding many different art prints, originals, etc. for eventual display once I redo the chin room. Well, I haven't redone the room yet but I did get one step closer by framing most of the art!

Here are the pieces done by Mae Mahon. Sorry for the glare. I just LOVE these!!
001-40.jpg

And here are the other ones! I LOVE these too!
004-54.jpg

Yay!

Those are adorable! I love doing art, but I just wish I had the time to sit down and draw my boys.. I'm sure one weekend I will get around to it. Lookin' Good! :)

I can't draw anything but stick figures and even that is pushing it. So I rely on all the talented artists to do my decorating for me. :)

At least your a step closer. I love Mae's work, I have a lot of her work myself and hopefully will be receiving more soon :impatient:! :neener:
I love the other artwork too. Are they from people on this forum?

At least your a step closer. I love Mae's work, I have a lot of her work myself and hopefully will be receiving more soon :impatient:! :neener:
I love the other artwork too. Are they from people on this forum?

I got most of those off of ebay. The portraits in the middle are from a member here. chincerely I believe. She did an awesome job!

I do the same thing. Most of my chinnie drawings and artwork are in the hallway that leads to the chinrooms. That way my customers can walk by and see them. One thing that I need to stop doing is giving people the little paintings and drawings because they say they like them. That means I need MORE to decorate the walls of the hallway!

LoL Deena what DON'T you love about chinchillas! I bet the room looks stupendous!

Hmmm, I'm going to have to contact Mae, those are beautiful!

Nice job with the framing, they all look fabulous! :thumbsup:

Looking Good, Deena...I hope you like everything! I must say that is quite a colourful wall, LOL. I'm so happy I can share my art with people like you...I never would've imagined so, EVER!

You have a nice collection of drawings. Glad you had time to get them frame to show them off.

Back