Ferret Nation 141

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible for two Ferret nations 141 to be stacked?

Has anyone tried this before.. since on ferret.com they still have FN 141 but they don't have the add on for it anymore..

the fn 141 doesn't have the cut out like a 142 does. but yes you can stack the 141's you just can't make it into one big cage, it'd be two seperate cages

Thank you,
I don't really mind it not being able to make it into one big cage. I was planning on keeping my girl chins on one floor/ cage and the male chin on the other.

Also, do you happen to know if anything extra is needed to stack them?

Yes they can be stacked. You can leave the center section out if you want one big cage. You just have to arrange shelves so no one can fall too far.

you should have everything you need to stack 'em - you will end up with one extra base/ shelf unit left over and one extra wire rack/ grid (since you dont really need 2 in the middle...)

I just did same thing - bought 2 141s from ferret.com and will be stacking them... do a google search on 'ferret.com coupon codes' before you buy, though - saved me an additional 10% off my order...

@obcsed: Mkay thanks, and yes if I end up doing that I will make sure that I rearrange the shelves first.

you should have everything you need to stack 'em - you will end up with one extra base/ shelf unit left over and one extra wire rack/ grid (since you dont really need 2 in the middle...)

I just did same thing - bought 2 141s from ferret.com and will be stacking them... do a google search on 'ferret.com coupon codes' before you buy, though - saved me an additional 10% off my order...
Oh okay, thanks. I had no idea since I'm not too familiar with FN's.

I did look around before buying them for codes but only found a 5% off code... which is still better than nothing lol.

Back