Fenrich (pics!)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god, what a little sweetie :)

I rarely get Vincenza to sit still. She's like OH THE CAMERA I LOVE TO EAT THE CAMERA

picture.php

He is adorable and he knows it...
Those eyes remind me of Puss in boots. He looks like he's saying: Mommy, I want treats! OMG, how can you say no to those eyes?!

Yes, he begs A LOT. He will sit either there or on his lava ledge and just stare at me. "Mommy can I come out and play?" "Mommy, I've been SOOOOO good (as I look at the poops surrounding his cage) I can has treats?"
Anyway, I don't have new pictures today, but a story!
I felt really bad because I went away for a week and my chin sitter came every day but I didn't have her take him out of the cage because he isn't very good with strangers (anyone who isn't me or chinny daddy). I decided to break out his playpen and make an extended play area for him. Needless to say he started popcorning like crazy and wall surfing as soon as I got him into the play area. After a little while he started coming over to the edge, making a little sad sound and staring at me. I got into the pen with him and he started having fun again, this time including me by jumping onto my lap and up onto my shoulders and attempting to get on top of my head. Soon enough though, he started getting tired and decided to fall asleep in the little tent between my back and the wall. Sometimes I think FenFen hates me, but it is times like this that I know somewhere in his little heart he loves me!

Back