Fenrich (pics!)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pants567

Decided I'd just make one thread to post pictures of Fenrich instead of making a new one each time now since Christmas is coming and there are bound to be lots more pictures!

So I've noticed that FenFen is like a cat in that, I buy him a bunch of nice stuff to sleep in and he picks somewhere else.
picture.php

"Mom, what does 'sit still' mean?"
picture.php

He dropped the loofah between my legs during a daring jump.
picture.php

NOMS!
picture.php

He apparently thinks the toilet is clean enough to eat off of.
picture.php

That's all for now folks! He's sleeping under his toy again and I don't want to bother him.

Haha yes the hiding is quite funny! Cute pictures. Gizmo will sometimes hide behind the bar on the front corner of the cage and I always impersonate her and say "you can't seee me you can't see me" .... :p

Haha thanks guys! For a long time he was afraid of the camera, but last night he came up to it and was trying to chew on the lens as I was focusing...

I was taking pictures for my finals of product designs, so I decided to turn the camera on my little furball, and for ONCE he actually cooperated!

picture.php

He doesn't look particularly happy, but he sat there for a good three minutes just staring into the camera.

picture.php

"Mommy what's that clicking sound? I just want to go to my toys..."

picture.php

He is adorable and he knows it...

picture.php

He got sleepy to he went to his tube with his new tube cover from SS!

He looks like quite the chunk in the first picture. What a good looking boy you have. I have to ask, how did you come up with his name? I love unique names.

It's from the game Disgaea 4, the character is a werewolf and his main color is grey, so it just seemed to fit!

i love the pro picture ofhim in you second post
but i can't help notice the bell

i forgot why but i heard something about it being dangerous
or it was something else

I could be mistaken but I think as long as they are made of a safe metal they are ok. I also removed the ringer part from inside to remove any chocking hazard if it were to fall off. However if someone points out a reason why it is dangerous I'll take it off completely.

You have a super photogenic chin!! All his pictures are amazing, but my favorite is still the second one.

i love the pro picture ofhim in you second post
but i can't help notice the bell

i forgot why but i heard something about it being dangerous
or it was something else

Fen Fen is so cute! what a doll! Metal bells are ok. I did have a chin destroy one once, and rip the clapper out. I never found the clapper, but xrays showed that she didn't eat it. I don't use them because of my personal experience, but many people have no issues.

Back