Favortie Toy to Date

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sight

So... i have bought Tika every toy under the sun. And out of all the nifty little do dads and coloured things and twisters and everything she has a definitive favorite and a simple one at that.

She goes bananas for the left over 2x1 pine scraps from me rebuilding her cage. I cut them down so they are a rectangle 2x1x.75 or so. Not rocket science... just zip zip zip on the circular saw.

It is funny how she chews them too. She turns them into cylinders first, just chipping away at the corners. And then... POOF they are a pile of sawdust.

I just wanted to see what everyone else kids prefer for a chew toy above all else?

probably lava bites...or apple sticks (she only likes the bark though lol)...its hard to choose...mine loves so many things lol!!!

Can never go wrong with apple sticks here! They also devour their hanging toys. They love those cardboard rings and tubes as well.

Yup.. i have to say her favorite are lava stones, apple sticks (only apple), mini colored cardboard bagel, and my homework(paper)....=.=

hmm... Sesame really likes the willow balls/stars/lilies and the grapewine wreaths. Especially the ones covered in bark; she's a bark fiend! Those are gone in a matter of minutes. Then, closely followed by everything else. She's not a big fan of pine though... she'll chew it so that there aren't anymore edges, but then afterwards she's done.

I would have to say apple sticks and the alphabet blocks.

Back