Favorite fleece products?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMTDF

I have never used anything fleece for my chinchillas, and I am excited to start. I am recently ordered my first fleece product. A cylinder house from camphor chins, and am excited for it's arrival. But I was wondering what some of you guy's chinnies favorite fleece things are? And if you don't use fleece what are your favorite things? Thanks oodles. (Sorry for posting so often, I am just so smitten with the idea of all of my many MANY questions being answered. :laughitup:)

I was think that I would get one of those...I think that just sealed the deal, I can't really swing them right now, but maybe in a few weeks.

My chin loves her corner hammock from Camphor Chins, and also a pillow from there. We also have one of her corner houses, full-sized hammock, fleece tube, and comforters, and while she uses all of them occasionally, they are not as loved as her corner hammock and pillow!

My boys love the fleece tunnels/tubes as well as the fleece couches/sofas. I always catch 2 of my boys sitting on their couch and peering out of their cage, as if all of us are their tv, lol.

Definitely without a doubt the fleece covered tubes! But I do have a mom and daughter duo who absolutely love, love, LOVE their fleece hammock too. And my boy Leonard will not do a hammock but he adores his Elvis pillows!

Fleece tubes were a big hit here until the figured out they can chew threw them and eat them. I switched to the pvc covered fleece tubes and they still chewed threw the fleece just to see what was under there. Now that the tubes are gone they love their hammocks. :) (Although one of my pairs insists on chewing one corner of ever hammock to make it like the corner hammocks. They only have corner hammocks now and no problems.)

Tubes. Shelly lives in her tube. Sometimes I will catch her in her hammock, but mostly I find poop in it.

I wanna find all the stuff that the chinchillas love, so that I can deck out their cages, and they can have every possible way to sleep :p

I don't have a tube, but I'll second the vote for the Camphor Chins corner house! It's definitely his favorite sleeping spot. Here's a picture I took just this morning:

080710-002.jpg

My boy LOVES his hammock, I see him sleeping in it daily. He can get pretty zonked out in there, sometimes all I see is a tail and some whiskers sticking out! I remove probably a full handful of poop from it daily too! ;)

I'm glad you saw it, Allison! I was going to email it to you, but I keep forgetting. Darn pregnancy-brain. ;)

My girl loves her cuddle ledge from quality mutation chinchillas. She sits in it sideways and snuggles the ledge like it were the back of another chin. It's SO cute!

Latest posts

Back