Espresso

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
I do not normally write these, however tonight I lost a very special chin to me.

Espresso was my "extra dark ebony" that I had to have when I first got into chins. He was my first breeding quality chin, and would later become part of my very first pair. Throughout the years, while I have grown to not be so attached to all the chins< Espresso has held a special place in my heart along with a few others, including his mate for the last 6.5 years--Naomi. Espresso and Naomi shared a multi-level "pet" cage, one of two that I kept.

My dear Espresso--I will miss you. I remember driving 5 hours to get you with, with mom , my sister and my best friend at the time. Bringing you, and your brother "Sam" who went to chin friend of mine back home. You grew up better then I expected, and were always such a sweetheart. You and Naomi were the perfect pair in so many ways. Never did you fight. Always got along, and re-intros were always the easist no matter how much of a break the two of you had. You rarely left each others side....You were one of the sweetest chins I've had--always at the cage front waiting to be scratched... I will miss you, and I am sure Naomi will as well. :( RIP Espresso

Meggie, I'm so sorry that you came home to such a horrible situation.

RIP Espresso. ((((hugs))) for you Megan.

Sending my sympathy to you and Naomi...So sad to loose your special boy-Espresso;
and such sweet memories to cherish.

Espresso sounds like he must have been very special and I am so sorry that he is gone. Poor Naomi is really going to miss him too - they must have had a tight bond. May Espresso very peacefully RIP.

I'm sorry to hear this Megs. I know it hurts...take care!

Rest in peace little guy!

I am so sorry for your loss Megan. May Espresso rest in peace.

Just remember he will be waiting at the Rainbow bridge for you. Sorry

Megan - I am so sorry to hear about Espresso. I wish you and Naomi the best. (:) I hope all is well for you and your chinnie familyy. I will keep you and Naomi in my thoughts & prayers.

Back