Empress National Show -- March 11-13, 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LIVE ANIMAL RAFFLE with six animals so far

Tickets 1 for $5 or 5 for $20–
Buy tickets at the National Show
or in advance using PayPal - [email protected]

Donations given by the following ranchers:

1. Bob Smith
2. Bob Merritt
3. Roger Clark
4. Joe Brown
5. M. C. Chinchillas
6. Jim Ritterspach—Mosaic
7. Ron Hummel

If you are not attending the National Show and wish to purchase tickets you must arrange for transportation of animal/s you win. Please arrange for someone who is attending the show to transport the animal to you in advance of purchasing tickets.

Chinchilla breeders

Im looking for a female chinchilla. Dark tan, white, or mosaic. Please let me know if you have one for sale and i can get it from you at the show.

Is anyone going who will be traveling back to st Louis, ky or Tn? I'd like to get a chin but may or may not get to attend.

When do you find out if youve won an animal? Also i will be traveling back to st louis

The most recent issue of the Breeder stated that Heartland would be in charge of shuttles from the Kansas City Airport and that more information would be coming.

Since I'm flying in next Friday, I'd like to make sure that there is someone available to pick me up. Anyone else??? Who should I contact???

WOO HOO!!! I get in Friday at 4. Bob Merritt is picking up me and some other people on Frontier. I'm SOOO excited!!!

What time do you estimate you girls will be arriving???

Back