ECBC Southern Unit Meeting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it doesn't cost anything to come to the meeting. But we are going to have a few door prizes so if you want to buy tickets for chances you can.

i finally got the clear from work. i will be able to attend this meeting. gonna love road trips.

The meeting will start around 10:00 a.m. and then we will break for lunch (probably have pizza brought in). Then we can continue with topics or round table discussions. The meetings in the past have ended any where from around 3:00 to 5:00. It all depends on how chatty we get.. :dance3:

chin meeting / chins for sale

I think I am coming. If some one is interested in any of my chinchillas let me know. (email me)

I am selling my herd. like 200 +/ - chins so if some one sees one they might want to look at the meeting let me know in advance.

Thanks Becky www.razchinchillas.com

Meeting was GREAT!!!!

I just got back home from the meeting and had a wonderful time.
Seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

It was a wonderful meeting I can not wait till the next one.

Yes...I totally agree with Razberry Chins....it was GREAT seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

I feel the meeting was a success! Ralph & Barbara Shoots shared some very useful information and we had a great question and answer session.

Razberry Chins brought some VERY pretty chins to sell...Hopefully, next time we will be more prepared to spend money! :)

Our next meeting will be in October so keep an eye out for announcements!!

Thank you everyone who participated!!

Latest posts

Back