ECBC Nationals Results

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
The standard show is over.

Grand Show- Miller
Reserve Grand Show- Ryersons
Third best of show- Hummel

Hummels had 5 class champions and 4 third best of class.
Millers had 2 class champions, 2 reserve and 2 third best of class.
Ryersons had 2 class champions, 1 reserve and 1 third best of class.
Fauber had one class champ.
Ellis Adcock had 6 reserve class champions.
Clark had 1 reserve class champion and one third best of class.
Merritts had one third best of class.
Smith had one third best of class.

There were 200 standards shown.

Becky

wow. I bet ya there was some beauties there. 200 standards. I wish I was there. I've been checking the site all day to see results. Thanks for posting Becky.

Have they drawn for the raffles yet?

Jessica

How many tickets did you buy? I only got 15. I never win anything so am not expecting any phone calls...it would be nice but not hopeful.

jessica

And what did I hear about lots of wine and high heels !!!!! Brenda, do you know anything about this... :tease: :hilarious:

Well, I won the first pair! Jim Ritterspach won the 2nd and Joe Brown won the third.

I have a very nice standard female from Merritts and a very nice standard male from Shoots. :thumbsup:

Today's show is over.

Whites: Class champion, reserve and third best of class- Vin Somovia
Beiges: Class champion and third best of class- Vin Somovia
Beiges: Reserve to Brenda Walter
Sapphire: Color champion- Ryersons
Violets: Color champion- Ryersons
Violets: Reserve chapion- Starks
Ebony: Class champion, reserve and third best of class- Wendy Torgerson
Blacks: Class champion, reserve and third best of class- Vin Somovia

Grand Show: Wendy Torgerson (ebony)
Reserve: Vin Somovia (Black)
Third best of show: Wendy Torgerson (ebony)

1st breeder award went to Vin for the 20th year in a row!

BTW- it was a great show. There were a ton of very nice animals there. I sat with Brenda and Wendy today and Wendy almost hyperventilated a couple of times, but manged to hold it together!

The show was amazing! I had so much fun and learned so much! Now.. what is my next show I need to get tooo.. hmmmmm :D

Here is a pic of the girl I won. :dance3:

Attachments

• rvdkfemalepg4.jpg
    rvdkfemalepg4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 38
What a pretty girl Becky!

Congrats to everyone that won! I'm getting so excited for MCBA Nationals. Some day I'll have to make the trip to the ECBC Nationals.

I am jelous Becky I wanted them...oh well I made it up buy getting two standard females. Pictures coming soon. I loved seeing all the animals and visiting with everyone. At the end of the day (and at the banquet) when Marshall was there I pointed out everyone he would be writing checks to over the next few years ;)

Your new girl is gorgeous, Becky!! Thank you for posting the results.

My first Empress Nationals experience was amazing! What a gorgeous facility, and I met so many fantastic people! I'm exhausted, but so thrilled I got to go this year. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not attended--its a WOW!!!!!! Thank you to all the Heartland members who worked so hard to put together such a spectacular event: you guys ROCK! :thumbsup:

I hope everyone arrived home safely (even if you didn't get home as fast as Becky & Randy--that man might break the sound barrier at the rate he travels!) :)

Congrats to all! Wendy are those the ebonies from the Heartland show too, those are so beautiful, drooling.

I am so bummed we couldnt be there but glad it went well.

Back