Eastern States Hedgehog Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than 2 months

Join the fun at the Eastern States Hedgehog Show in Schoharie, New York. Mark the date June 26-28 on your calendar so you don’t miss it.

http://www.hedgehogshow.com/

·Meet Nigel Reeve, Community Ecologist for the Royal Parks, London. Dr. Reeve is the foremost authority on all species of hedgehogs, and the author of Hedgehogs in the Poysner Natural History series.

·Spa Day for African Pygmy Hedgehogs! Cindy DeLaRosa will demonstrate hedgie pedicures and bubble baths for your pet hedgehog.

·Is your hedgehog the most beautiful in the East? Enter your hedgehog in the IHA-sanctioned Conformation Show.

·Is your hedgehog huffy, fluffy, or non-conformational? Then your hedgie is a perfect fit for the Square Pogs Show!

·Don’t miss the hedgehogs competing for loot in the Schoharie Skirmish and strutting their stuff in the hedgehog Costume Ball.

·Add to your Hedgehogabilia collections! Vendors, Auctions, Prizes, and More!

·Join us for a banquet dinner featuring Daniel Beams, who will teach us about the history of Schoharie as the “Breadbasket of the Revolution.”

Hedgehogs, their caregivers and all those interested are invited to attend. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].

All hedgehogs registered before May 10 will receive a free blanket with their name embroidered on it.

Register now so your hedgehog can join the fun with his or her own special show blanket.

This sounds like a ton of fun... is there any way they could do a live feed or something of the main events for those that can't be there?

I wish there were events like this, closer to me. It would be great fun, I think.

It's only 4-5 hours from me and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go, but have two major issues that hold me back, hedgehogs that need someone to take care of them at home, and finances. I'll have pregnant moms and new babies at that time which I don't want to be away from that long and hubby is off work all summer and right then is the point between end of paychecks and EI hasn't kicked in yet. Otherwise, I would be there in a heartbeat!

They do usually have show CD's available for sale afterward. :)

If I have a job (EI didn't kik in for me too), and depending on when the mover are booked, this could be possible and I could use my parsport for the first time ever!

Sweet, I'm only 45 minutes away in Albany--a nice leisurely drive down I-88! I've wanted to attend a hedgehog show since adopting Trixie back in June. :thumbsup:

1 month from now

Only 1 month left so don't miss the fun at the Eastern States Hedgehog Show in Schoharie, New York.
Mark the date June 26-28 on your calendar so you don’t miss it.

http://www.hedgehogshow.com/

·Meet Nigel Reeve, Community Ecologist for the Royal Parks, London. Dr. Reeve is the foremost authority on all species of hedgehogs, and the author of Hedgehogs in the Poysner Natural History series.

·Spa Day for African Pygmy Hedgehogs! Cindy DeLaRosa will demonstrate hedgie pedicures and bubble baths for your pet hedgehog.

·Is your hedgehog the most beautiful in the East? Enter your hedgehog in the IHA-sanctioned Conformation Show.

·Is your hedgehog huffy, fluffy, or non-conformational? Then your hedgie is a perfect fit for the Square Pogs Show!

·Don’t miss the hedgehogs competing for loot in the Schoharie Skirmish and strutting their stuff in the hedgehog Costume Ball.

·Add to your Hedgehogabilia collections! Vendors, Auctions, Prizes, and More!

·Join us for a banquet dinner featuring Daniel Beams, who will teach us about the history of Schoharie as the “Breadbasket of the Revolution.”

Hedgehogs, their caregivers and all those interested are invited to attend. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].

23 more days

There is only 23 days left until the Easter States Hedgehog Show in Schoharie, New York. It's going to be a blast. Come join the fun.

15 days left until the Eastern States Hedgehog show.

A new speaker has been added to the Saturday morning lineup.

Cindy DeLaRosa from the Hedgehog Welfare Society: Spa Day for Hedgehog

Dr. Nigel Reeve from the Royal Parks in London: Hedgehogs in Europe

Dr. Ricardo DeMatos from Cornell Veterinary School: Hedgehogs on the Wildlife and Exotics Service at Cornell

For more info and to register, vist www.hedgehogshow.com

2 weeks from today!

Two weeks from today the Eastern States hedgehog show will be in full swing. It's going to be a lot of fun so mark the date on your calendar. It's coming fast. :D

Latest posts

Back