Does anyone have any really good recipies that go with these?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Door slammer chicken

Boneless chicken breast
1 package onion soup mix
1 jar appricot jam
1 bottle russian dressing

Mix last three ingrediants, poor over chicken, slam door till cooked, serve over rice.

LMAO!!!!! I'll have to try that ticklechin! I'm looking for dishes that have one of those ingredients in them! :)

Off the top of my head, I can think of these...

Hamburger:
Meatballs
Cheeseburger pie
Shephard's pie
Taco Casserole
Meatloaf
Hobo Dinner

Chicken:
Chicken quesadilla
Chicken Parm
Bourbon/BBQ/or Teriyaki Chicken
Chicken Monterrey
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Stuffed Chicken
Sweet n Sour Chicken

my husband and I put chicken breast or thighs cut up into small cubes in green bean casserole. it makes it a complete meal not just a side. and its super yummy.

Cream of mushroom chicken. Brown chicken. Simmer in cream of mushroom and a can of milk and a quick squeeze of Italian dressing. Cook until done (roughly 15-20 minutes)

Chicken Adobo
Lightly brown the chicken (or not) and boil in 1 part soy sauce 1 part vinegar. Use enough of the liquid to almost cover the chicken. Cook until done and serve over white rice.

Meatloaf. The trick is to put half of the sauce into the raw meat before baking and then topping it with sauce halfway through being done.

Last edited:
If you ever want to venture out of the ordinary check out 671 recipes if you have a facebook account. It has recipes from Guam. I make a dish called chicken keleguan. It has has diced chicken, lemon juice, onions, chili pepper, and fresh shredded coconut.
We also make chicken Adobo like Peep_erz mentioned! If you like spicy add chili pepper paste! Yummo!

what i do with hamburger is make what i call 'moo moo mushroom goulash', lol.

hamburger
2 cans mushroom soup
whatever veggies you like - i tend to use peas and broccoli and zucchini most often
spices to taste - garlic powder, cracked black pepper, and the yellow container of mrs dash go good in this for me

cook up the hamburger all the way to done in a slow cooker on high (drain off the fat/oil if it isn't lean/extra lean beef), dump in your mushroom soup and veggies, cook on high for a bit longer until the soup is thinned out, then turn it on low and let it simmer for a couple hours. serve over rice or egg noodles or pasta.

even my kiddo loves it!

Chili with the hamburger!

Layer in order in a crock pot.

2 cans kidney beans
2 cans stewed tomatoes
2 lbs lean ground beef, browned and drained
1 green pepper chopped( I also add a jaleopeno for spice)
2 onions, chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon salt
Pepper to taste
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin

Stir once and set on low for 10 to 12 hours.

Latest posts

Back