Does anyone else cuddle with their chins like this?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xaurnel

Sometimes, I put on a hoodie with a big pocket in the front and let my chinchillas crawl inside of the pocket. They stay there on their own, and snuggle up or take a nap. I do this a lot when I'm working on the computer. Does anyone else do this?

Bah I wish! One of our boys loves to climb on my shoulder & such, but when given a choice both make a run for freedom lol. They prefer to explore over anything else, and if I tried to sit down with them on the couch they'd bolt for sure

Yes!! One of our chins will even go inside the sleeves of our jackets and sleep as long as she'd like.

I've never tried, but Mabel prefers my keyboard. She will sit there, so I will pull out my book, and when she notices I'm no longer paying attention to her, she'll jump on my book. But she does hop on my shoulder, and I likes it when I cup her to my chest. I know she really likes my pillow case, so possibly she will like my sweatshirts (I love my sweatshirts, so they have to be fuzzy on the inside.);)

Back