does any one else's chin just sits and stares?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemarie

There is many times i will look over and he will be just staring at me.
I mean for hours he wont move. he'll just sit and stare. I will take a nap and wake up and he will be in the same spot. I have to get a picture and post it.
If i move his eyes will follow me.

does any one else chin do this? or he just strange?

very spoiled. :) I try not to but he's just soo cute and i just cant help it.
My boyfriend always yells at me that he feels like he has to fight for my attention because of him.
I'm thinking about moving his cage so he can have a better view of the TV so i feel like he has something to do.

When I first brought my girls home, Cissy would sit in the same spot in the temporary cage and stare at me forever. I took a picture every single night of her sitting up, grasping the bars and staring like she was stuck in prison or something. Every night I would post the picture on facebook. It became a running joke, lol. Now that she's in the bigger cage, I catch her watching me or my husband from different places in the cage, so it's not QUITE as creepy anymore. Sometimes she stares at the dogs or the tv. As we speak, she's munching hay and watching tv :)

When I had my girl she used to do this. But I was creeped out because I would be sleeping and when I would wake up in the morning she would be at the bars of the cage closest to my bed and would just sit there staring at me. And I don't me like an oh hey I just got here to see you stare I mean I was watching while you sleep, trying to plot something stare!! :) but it's still somewhat cute even though it's creepy :)

Yes! Vincenza does this all the time. The worst is when I fall asleep on the couch and wake up at 2:00am to her little red eyes staring at me.

:O

da Vinci does it all the time one of two spots

he will sit stare at me probably zone out and when I catch him I say hello and he actually will looks some where else lol
but not long after its the same again
silly baby

When I had my girl she used to do this. But I was creeped out because I would be sleeping and when I would wake up in the morning she would be at the bars of the cage closest to my bed and would just sit there staring at me. And I don't me like an oh hey I just got here to see you stare I mean I was watching while you sleep, trying to plot something stare!! :) but it's still somewhat cute even though it's creepy :)

HA. yeah my benny does that with my boyfriend... but when i'm just in the room its more why arent you talking to me. stare.

I'm so happy to hear that my chin isnt the only one who does this. :))
But like everyone said chins are strange and sometimes creepy
but sometimes its just soo cute :))

I love reading about how weird everyones' chins are :D Whenever I let Bartlebee out for play time in my bedroom, he likes to jump up on to my bed, sit on the pillow, and just sit there and stare until he decides he's hungry and goes back in his cage.

Silver likes staring down at me while I clean Sid's cage...... He tilts his head to the side and peers down at me from the top shelf of his cage as I sit on the floor. Creep.

Yup, my chin does this all the time. Every day when she has play time, she'll sit in the same spot for hours just watching over me. She doesn't even want to be pet, she gets so serious in her spots. The angle she's at makes her look creepy, it scares me sometimes looking over my shoulder and seeing her looking right back LOL.

Latest posts

Back