Do you woot?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
Have you heard of the website www.woot.com? I just found out about it yesterday. They have one item for sale per day, supposedly a good deal, starting at midnight central time and going to midnight the following day or until it's sold out, which ever comes first. Then they put a new item up.

Then they have wootoff days where they list things one right after another.

THEN they have these neat "bags of crap" days. From what I gather, you can buy up to 3 "bags" for $1 each. Shipping is $5 for any size order from woot. You don't know what you're getting, like a grab bag. They always sell out in minutes so I know I'll never get one, seems they come around every few months.

Check out what people got in their BOCs! Some guy got a PALLET of 1,000+ action figures. Can you even imagine! How fun....and weird!
http://www.bagsofcrap.com/boc_items/

never heard of it.............but i am a fan of BOC, so i will keep my eye out.

i have used a site before that has a special scrapbook item every day. it's flat rate shipping and she often has free shipping sales or grab bag specials. it's fun to check every day to see if there is a good bargain! (www.peachycheap.com)

yes, yes and YES! While I don't often buy the electronic item, I have bought several t-shirts for my husband. They're only $10, including shipping! And they're usually pretty funny/unique!

I woot! Mostly T-shirts so far, but yup, I'm a wooter. :)

woot is the awesomeness. :) I don't think I've bought an electronic item yet, but 2-3 of my favorite shirts are woot shirts. :)

hmm... these are pretty neat websites! hmm.. the BOC sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be trying my hand to get one. :D

I'll have to check it out. I just threw out about 18 bags of crap trying to declutter, but I can't help myself, I want a new bag of crap!

i love woot! i've gotten some stuff there. one thing was a hand vacuum like the "kone" but a different shape. some marshmallow guns :p other random junk! but i'm in a no spending phase right now... so i dont even look at it!

i do love to look here everyday :p http://www.dodtracker.com/ it includes woot and steepandcheap.com another favorite of mine!

Woot is a gamer term, short for woohoo loot! And that website so embodies that! I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing!

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but--

If anyone is interested, woot! is having a woot-off right now!

Back