Decisions, decisions...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IvoryBolt

Little mosaic boy fell through...got a bad feeling last minute, so decided against him, and instead put a deposit down on a sweet little pink white male...now to choose which one (they're twins, and the breeder says they're almost identical in every way xD)

So here they are! (and yes...they're 2 different chins!) (photos are courtesy of LV Chinchillas ^-^)

Attachments

• chin 1.jpg
    chin 1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • Chin 2.jpg
    Chin 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 19
I thought you were getting both and was wondering how you would tell them apart:laughitup:.
They're both cuties, good luck deciding on which one!

I wouldn't know which to choose either. XD I love pink whites, so hopefully I can get one in the future. :D

How are they being personality wise? It might be a little young to ask her that but I'm sure there are differences there. :]

Bahaha, i had thought she sent me two pics of the same chin at first xD They're so dang cute though...EEEE

I wouldn't know which to choose either. XD I love pink whites, so hopefully I can get one in the future. :D

How are they being personality wise? It might be a little young to ask her that but I'm sure there are differences there. :]

She says they're both very sweet and interactive with her, not really any differences yet..we'll see when I go meet them, hahahah

Tehe. :D I love chin babies.. They're the cutest little things. XD Congrats on your baby! Any name ideas?

MEEE TOOO. I died of a cute attack when I saw them xD I haven't thought of a name quite yet...but Poof is a possibility. xD

Back