Date for the Ohio Claim Show?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VolunteerChin22

I <3 dustbunnies
Seems like I am always the one to ask this LOL

Is there a date yet? Wondering if I might go to the WI show also/instead depending on when it is...:hmm:

I haven't decided yet if I will attend, I guess it depends on if I want to show anything that I am willing to sell before show season is even fully underway??? I am running out of cage space so I certainly shouldn't buy anything - lol!!! :)

Am I correct in that all animals entered in this show are up for claim? I haven't attended this show before.

It's always this time of year - I don't mind it. I did want to show my hummel eb female, which is why i was considering going to WI, but I think I am just going to put her in breeding anyhow.

Last edited:
For many of us in the east, this is the last show until nationals in March, so it kind of is like a semester break in the show season. Unless they're in the young class at this show, they'll be too old to hold until March, so I never really thought of it as inconvenient timing.

Latest posts

Back