Dangerous Chin advice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a rant, but I figured I would reach out to the people who know chins best. So I got into an argument with a foul mouthed 11 year old who kept telling people that those plastic chinchilla balls are completely safe. I have spent nearly an hour trying to convince her she is wrong, but she replies with "my chin loves it" and some vulgar language to me :hair: What makes it worse is some other guy is telling me that the girl is right and I should stop arguing with her because it is making her upset. :bang head: She justifies using the ball because it is "extra large" and has plenty of air holes. At this point, I am not done. I am getting hate because I want her to stop spreading dangerous info. This reminds me of Tune's signature "Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." At this point, I wish I followed the advice. Rant over, Sorry everyone!

If she uses it, she had better be supervising and not use it for more than a few minutes at a time. Chins can overheat in them and get hurt...the only way that it could ever be used safely makes it almost silly to use it in the first place. Close supervision, very limited use...just let the chin out to play in the bathroom or the hallway.

It turns out she made another account and pretend to be the guy to comment on the situation. I was done with her.

Latest posts

Back