Cutest Chinchilla Photo Contest

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnieShop

Hello Everyone,

We are having a contest on our Facebook page for the cutest chinchilla pic, with some great prizes. Go and enter for your chance to win!!!

Here are the details:

CutestChinchillaPic.png

Hello Facebook Chinchilla Fans! Chinnieshop.com is holding a picture contest of the cutest chinnie picture who will be picked by our Facebook friends. Submit your chinchilla picture today, tell your friends to vote, the chinchilla picture with the most likes will win. There will be first, second , and third place. May the cutest chinchilla win! <3

Prizes:

3rd place will receive a $5 off voucher for any order over $10.00 @ chinnieshop.com

2nd place will receive a chinnieshop.com fleece tube

The grand prize winner will receive a chinnieshop.com fleece tube, 2 chinchilla toy factory treats, and 3 pounds of your choice of either Manna ProSho feed or of apple wood twigs...

Terms & Conditions:
Applies only to U.S. chinnies but not including Hawaii and Alaska. Must be your chinchilla, one entry per contestant, and must like ChinnieShop.com Facebook page.

Click HERE to enter!​

it wouldnt let me enter. i just keep getting "Login to Facebook
Please, authorize the Easypromos application in order to access the promotion." even tho i was logged in :/

Awwww how come no Hawaii entries?

Sorry, its just the shipping for the prizes to there, maybe next time we do one we can include all states, and then hopefully move up to international so everyone can participate! :dance3:

Go vote!

I was able to upload a photo of two of my boys getting to know each other. They are now best buds. Go vote for me. Marissa Huff.

Thanks for entering mrh1980, hope you were able to figure it out Godofgods, and thank you Riven for the info! We were going to send more than likely Parcel Post with tracking, but we will remember that for next time, Riven!

Does the contest end tonight or just submit of photos end tonight? I just entered one of my malo rescue on there :)

Latest posts

Back