Cute Chinnie Shirt

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
I ordered this off of cafepress.com

334165186v1_350x350_Front_Color-PinkSalmon.jpg

I thought it was too cute not to share. You can get it in other styles, colors, items as well. :)

If you go to cafepress.com and type chinchilla into the search, you'll get 300+ different designs. I prefer the "nin-chilla" myself ;)

Very cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

I think I need a mouse pad!

Can you get the chins in different colors? That would be AMAZING!!!!

I think the design has to be those colors but you can change the shirt color. I got a pink one.

Actually it came in the mail today. I love it!! The sizes seem to run a bit small so I'm glad I upped the size for myself!

I'm offically in love...and have a birthday coming up first week of March....maybe I should drop some hints around to my friends lol:hug2:

I'm offically in love...and have a birthday coming up first week of March....maybe I should drop some hints around to my friends lol:hug2:

There's another thread about the birthday chins and I found their store in cafepress.com. OMG! I'm going shopping for my daughters b-day there, cuz she just loves these chinnies, so cute, lol!

http://www.cafepress.com/chinsinhats

Wow, that is a really cute! The cutest I have seen so far, I think. Darn it! I have to have one now!

Back