cupcake cuddle house?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amignatowicz

Ashley
my ferret nation is full of cupcake fleece items, and i want to be crafty and make a fleece house that looks like a cupcake. but i'm not sure what to use to hold the sides up straight. i was thinking of using PVC like making a tunnel and just standing it up straight but i thought with all the creative members maybe someone might come up with something else, i'd like to just sit it on the floor of my cage, so it wont be hanging. any ideas? thanks in advance!

I know when gella made them, she used that plastic canvas you find at the craft store in the kid's craft section. Obviously you could only do this if your chins don't chew through fleece.

I loved looking at her custom designed houses and cage sets. I especially loved the tea set she used to make and the Halloween pumkin ones, but her website has been down for quite a while and her last post on FB was several months ago. I'm guessing she is not currently accepting custom orders, or it would be an option on her Etsy page. I'm thinking about doing my own custom stuff, but the task seems a little daunting.. I don't know if I can duplicate that kind of artistry!:banghead: I hope she answers you.

i sent her a message on etsy and she did respond, she said she was getting back into it after taking a break for a while. she did take my order for a cupcake house so i'm super excited that i don't have to try!

Back