CnH Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tree2:I am so excited for names to be given out! AHHHH, me and the chins are jumping for joy with holiday cheer :tree2:

Ahh I need to get in gear to figure out what I'm offering this year for a Christmas package. Will definitely have a SS special again! I have a few fleece patterns already (snowflakes, polar bears, walruses) but need to decide on toys!

Thank you everyone for your sign ups! You will receive your names Nov 3rd (or sooner if I am feeling nice- aka have some spare time :D )

Here is the participant list:
3CsMommy
alli713
Brittany
Chincolores
Chinmama
Daina91880
Dolyphinm
Erinschins
javachin
Lynn & The Chins
Mt. Zion Chins
Pikaia
Raisinggrace
ReneeM
Sandi
Shooper
Silverrose
The1nOnlyMatty
Tillygizmo
VolunteerChin22
smhufflepuff
staceylwolf

If you singed up but don't see your name, please PM me asap. I am sending out names tomorrow! :))

Last edited:
Everyone should have their Secret Santa names! Happy shopping! First clues will be sent out Nov. 24th, and remember to have your gift paid for and shipped by December 5th!

Once you pay for your gift (and ship it if sending yourself), please PM me to let me know! Thanks!!

Woohoo!

I know I should have some Christmas packages posted hopefully in a few days! Finally got all my supplies in, now just need to finish making some!

Can't wait to see what we get!

Secret Santa is always so much fun! I have a store and I can't even decide what to do for my SS. Decisions, decisions...I need to get busy. :)

Latest posts

Back