Chins are helping me become a GOOD PERSON...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hkkjstwcl

There were years of my younger days in which I was less tolerant and was inpatient/not ready to take care of others. But, my chins arrived to my life a year and a half ago, and since then, I feel like I have been growing to be a BETTER PERSON...

Do any of you feel the same way? I would like to hear your stories.
Thanks.

P.S. I replaced all those horrible plastic shelves to wooden ones according to the suggestions that I had received from some of you.

Attachments

• Adonis Luciano 4.jpg
    Adonis Luciano 4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Adonis Luciano 2.jpg
    Adonis Luciano 2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Georgos.jpg
    Georgos.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG00041-20091229-2253.jpg
    IMG00041-20091229-2253.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG00034-20091229-2249.jpg
    IMG00034-20091229-2249.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
In that first picture I thought his ear was a baby chin snuggling up close....I better get my eyes checked!

That 2nd pic is hysterical.

I do think animals have the ability to better us. For me though, I didn't realize their power until I got older. I think when I was young, I just didn't appreciate them as much and take them for granted, but now, lots have changed.

Pix 4 is way cute, how they are kissing between the cage ^.^

I don't worry so much about the dust or the little messes anymore. I guess that that is an improvement. The chins give me a purpose in life...I work very hard to keep them clean and healthy. I'm not sure if that makes me a better person or just keeps me busy.

i have plastic shelves in one of my cages, but my boys do not chew. but of course wood is better choice. ;)

my chins have helped me be more patient, give unconditional love, a better understanding for the needs of the species and pets in general, responsibility and daily devotion to something other than TV!

In that first picture I thought his ear was a baby chin snuggling up close....I better get my eyes checked!

That 2nd pic is hysterical.

Don't worry about your eyes -- I thought the very same thing and laughed when I read YOUR post!!!

Cute pictures!!!

Pets have taught me patience and unconditional love. They also taught me that each of my pets has it's own personality and needs. It can be a beautiful thing when you have those moments of peace just being with an animals that trusts you.

Shelly has taught me to cherish the little things. Even on my worst days just thinking of her makes me smile. I've learned to love the mornings. She is always ready to give me kisses when my alarm goes off.

Your babies are adorable. I love that second pic. Such a cite beggar.

Back