Chinny Entertainment centre

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarised

Help. I need some input on ideas, i'm getting nowhere here. My sister just moved into a new house and has hoooards of cardboard, massive in size too as she's had to buy appliances. I have bagged all of it and its in her garage waiting for my to get building. My room is filled with cardboard too.

So.... my plan is to make a multi-rodent-safe (i say multi as i have my rats to think of too) entertainment centre with it all. But i just don't know where to start! Does anyone have something existing? If so what's it like? I want to make playtime more fun and utilise all this material i have, i even have tubing!

where i'll store this thing when built will be a different thing entirely....but yeah, any ideas besides me just building a cube and putting some holes in?

You are probably going to want to have different play centers for the rats and chins.

Look up some pics from Dawn (ticklechin) she has great play set ups!

My mom buys dipers in bulk so we have humungous sized boxes along with the janitors at school giving me extra boxes and tubing, and I made something that looks like a hotel basically, with little log couches, hanging toys from the ceiling and such, my camera isn't working right now but when ever it decides to like me again I'll try to get some pictures up. I put them together with velcro so when ever I didn't want them around I just took them apart and put them in our storage room.

ooh thanks. yeah i spose if i have so much card they should have seperate things! Although in saying that i have the laziest rats in the world! Think this is more a chin thing haha

Latest posts

Back