Chinchilly in action!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Many chinchilla owners know there is a color called Chinchilly by Essie. I hadn't owned this color until earlier this week when it was gifted to me by a nail gal friend I have. She couldn't believe I didn't have it and I owned chinchillas as pets!

Chinchilly does not look like a chinchilla at all lol! I think they meant for it to be the color of a standard. It is a nice taupey grey.

Here it is in my camouflage manicure for camping---I DARE werewolves to find me now since I am invisible wearing camouflage!

Here is it is with shiny topcoat
009-1.jpg

Here it is with matte topcoat (I like it best this way)
013-1.jpg

:neener:The nails look good, i like the colours :D You may be camoeflaged but the werewolves have noses and might smell food Atleast you can fight them off with those nails :D

Ooo I like this! Laur, come up with an ACU pattern! lol

I liked it better shiny not matte. :p Lol about the wolves Laurie, you crack me up! And trim those dang nails, your typing stinks!

I like them both. The only problem I'd have with the matte is the texture, texture on my nails makes me want to pick the nail polish. =p. Are your nails real? I've got long nails, but I keep them rounded.

Back