Chinchilla supplies Ireland or UK

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tugaudzius

I've been having some troubles of finding stuff for chinchillas. Would you guys be able to advise what sites are you using for your supplies?

Hi There ~

I regularly ship to Ireland...I don't have supplies so much as I have supplements. Shipping as low as $11.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for!
Dawnna

What sort of stuff are you looking for? I have a list of suppliers I use regularly but it depends on what you are wanting to buy TBH.

At the moment I need to buy pellets for my chinchillas (I am totally out) and the order that I have placed last Monday & was really counting on it comingin by last Friday - got cancelled!!!
Last time I got Harrisons Chinchilla Pellets, but this time I can't find a place that would ship to Ireland (that would not cost my months salary).
What should I do now?

I buy some of my pellets from the UK. I use this supplier and I've always been very pleased with the service http://www.partnerspets.com/store/

Yes shipping is expensive, but perhaps it will be less for you since you're not an ocean away ;-)

By the way: Your chins will be fine with only hay until your pellets come in.

Thanks Brittany, I just feel bad for not giving them what they expect me to give them.
What kind of pellets do you feed your chinchillas?

I feed Oxbow, but I import Beaphar Chinchilla Care + (from the UK) for one picky eater. It costs me $54 usd for approximately 3lbs but it's the only thing she'll eat.

ClaireD would be a much better resource for good pellets in the European market, I've just been very happy with that one supplier that I mentioned in the above post.

Back