Chinchilla Life Line?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spochins

I was wondering what has been your experiences with Chinchilla Life Line? My chin is currently on Bacryl to treat a large abcess in the ear. I hesitate to add anything that might make her food "taste bad". However, the makers of the product claim that it improves a chins appetite and aids in healing.

Life line is good stuff. It aids in digestion and can help with appetite. I mix it into critical care and sometimes just give it plain with an ill chin.

Oh no...they LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE Life Line. Well, most of the time they do. My chins eat it straight off their pellets when I sprinkle it on their food. I've been using it for about four years now and the chins love it, it's helped out a great deal with chins with different problems. It's good for helping diarrhea and with constipation...very good product all around. You can feed it as a supplement to healthy chins, too. :)

My guys love it.I started Orin on it when he was having eating problems and after about a month on it he started eating great.Now he gets it as a treat 3 times a week.

I give lifeline to my one chin 3 times a day. it is watered down, however; he is on longterm meds and I truly believe it has helped him. he also loves the taste. it helps with digestion and has a nice amount of probiotics in it to counter any antibiotics. just gotta remember not to give them at the same time or the antibiotic will kill the probiotics.

most of my boys love it. occasionally i will mix it into a paste and offer to them on the spoon.

get it here:
http://chocolatechinchillas.com

I tried making a paste of the Life Line and offering it to Izzie and she turned her nose up at it. For comparison, I offered it to my two healthy chins and they both gobbled it down without any hesitation. Is there any way to make it more appealing to Izzie? Is it possible to add something that might make it more appetizing?

I tried making a paste of the Life Line and offering it to Izzie and she turned her nose up at it. For comparison, I offered it to my two healthy chins and they both gobbled it down without any hesitation. Is there any way to make it more appealing to Izzie? Is it possible to add something that might make it more appetizing?

If she won't take it willingly, you can water it down so that it can be sucked up into a syringe and hand feed it to her.

If she won't take it willingly, you can water it down so that it can be sucked up into a syringe and hand feed it to her.

That is what I do with my chins who will not take it off a spoon.

I actually grind it up in small batches to break up the bee pollen, dilute with water and give to Richie every day 3 times.......1 small syringe full, which is 1 cc

Latest posts

Back