Chinchilla in Target ad

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it and I was thinking "That is the calmest chinchilla EVER!"

I can't find a link - I just started seeing it today. There is a little girl in a petshop holding a cornsnake in one hand a chinchilla in the other and has a parrot on her head asking mom to keep them all. then it snaps to a littlest petshop play set for like $2.99. The animals look a little photoshopped or whatever by the way she's holding the chin so I doubt the snake and chin are actually together in the shot.

Ditto! Hahahaha! I love that ad! It's hilarious...Just like me too! I was willing to take on any creature..And caused many a little fight as my parents didn't want any animals, ha!

frankly i would not like be that chin kickin it with a snake so close:nah:. Replace the snake with a gecko and thats me all the way

King snakes are pretty awesome. They actually eat other snakes, so breeders have to be careful if a King gets loose and they have smaller snakes (like hatchlings) in their collection. I'm pretty sure that snake was 'Shopped in though. If nothing else, the birds and the chin with the snake on the kid is a recipe for someone being bitten/pecked/clawed that they probably didn't want to risk with a kid.

Now, if the kid was Bindi Irwin... :D

I'm loving that! And I think that is the first ad or pic of a chin (commercially) I have ever seen where then chin was dusted and healthy looking. The snake looks shopped in, at least ;)

I can't find a link - I just started seeing it today. There is a little girl in a petshop holding a cornsnake in one hand a chinchilla in the other and has a parrot on her head asking mom to keep them all. then it snaps to a littlest petshop play set for like $2.99. The animals look a little photoshopped or whatever by the way she's holding the chin so I doubt the snake and chin are actually together in the shot.

I was all excited to see this ad, since I'm a mama to a corn snake and a chin. The chin is super calm, and very cute. But that is definitely not a corn snake. I believe it's a milk snake.

Either way, it's an adorable ad.

Latest posts

Back