Chinchilla Forums

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarinuto

chin smitten
So, being that I spend a lot of time perusing the fantastic forum, I have noticed that there are quite a few of you who frequent other forums as well. I, being the fruit cake that I am about my animals, would love to read up on other forums as well. So I was hoping you could share with me!!!

What other forums do you frequent??

I also own 2 guinea pigs, a bunny and a chameleon in addition to my chinnies and hedgie.

Thanks!!!

I belong to paw-talk though I don't visit often
chinchillaclub.com and justchinchillas as well I am here the most though

This is the only chin forum I'm on.

I used to recommend http://rabbitsontheweb.com/forum for rabbit owners, but it seems that place has dried up and become a ghost town. Shame; there used to be a lot of really knowledgeable rabbit people on there.

sheltiefan, thanks for posting that link to the guinea pig forum. The GP forum I used to use (which was also a UK forum) went away, and I hadn't found a similar one to replace it. The one you posted looks pretty good.

I also visit http://finchforum.com for my finches and quail.

Sadly being out of work at the moment, I've become a facebook addict lol. I mostly go to this forum, Saving Georgia dogs and the petfinder forum.

Mostly this one, but I am a member of chinchillaclub.com and i'd like to join chins-n-friends but I can't :( I hear it's a good forum though.

I use www.wunderchins.com is nice to belong to . that one my breeder gave to me when i first started out with my chin. and i've been on it ever since. I too just like to jump around onto different sites and meet new people on these kind forums. so enjoy the two that gave ya i'll look for ya on them and send ya greeting !!!!

If you're looking for some different viewpoints then it is worth investigating some of the International chinchilla forums - just reading is often an eye-opener because we all do things slightly differently or have different ideas to share. It's one of the reasons I love being part of CnH - lost of sharing. :)

A couple of UK ones are in my signature. :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back