Chin prison

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewdrop

Not really prison but geeze...sometimes you'd wonder.

Gemini:

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

"you don't wanna know what I'm doing"...

DSC_0160.jpg

Leo is my shy guy, he doesn't like holding still for the camera....

DSC_0173.jpg

I just realized I probably never really introduced us/posted pictures when I first arrived on the scene. Gemini turns one in November, Leo one in December, and we got them back late march...maybe early april....they were 'labeled' as our daughters birthday gift...but that was just really due to the timing of getting them. Everyone knows their really mine...LOL..

I didn't think hubby would take to them as well as he has...which was a totally pleasant surprise! He does think I'm a little weird for wanting more, (At some point..) but on occasion I find him mentioning it as well.

I'm interested in getting a bit more serious, and at some point show....we were trying to go to at least one show this month. (CO or KS)....but we had a mis-communication and won't be able to go So I'm lining up other shows...maybe the OKC, or CO one in feb....told hubby he has NO choice, no backing out on me again.

LOL

Wonderful pics!!

Luvins chews cage bars too... Nice to see she's not the only one

Yeah, I think they (eh Gemini more-so) were a little upset that I cleaned the cage and it wasn't time to come out for play time yet. hehe..

Yeah, I think they (eh Gemini more-so) were a little upset that I cleaned the cage and it wasn't time to come out for play time yet. hehe..

I don't think I've ever successfully cleaned Chloe's cage and had her not escape. I just make sure to chin proof the room before I clean it, no matter what my intentions are!! She's sneaky and gets super angry when I open the door and she can't get out. I'm like oh yea, you're life must be torture, jeez, gimme a break, you're cage is bigger than my bed!!!

I think Susan invented chocolate tic tacs. Hehe, still makes me giggle.

Yeah I told my husband about the 'chocolate tic tacs' He was like "WTH kind of boards are you posting on?' LOL..

Latest posts

Back