Chin lovers-how many pets do you have?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 bunnies, 1 chinchilla, 2 tortoises, 1 duck, 2 oscars in a 90 gallion tank soon to be a 150 gallon, 2 other fish tanks one is freshwater and the other is saltwater, and about a 1400+ gallon fish pond with numerous Butterfly Koi and goldfish.
Oh and 1 mini horse named Maybelline but she's boarded at the barn I work at until we buy a place with more land :)

I've got 6 chinchillas with the possibility of a few more in the next three or so months, two cats, and a dog. Then in the same house my mom has 3 chinchillas, another dog, and my sisters have three rats.

10 chinchillas and a dog over here. :) My friends think I am nuts, but I just tell them that it's still not enough. :rofl: Then they look at me like this: :confused2: (wonderful opportunity to use the new smilie :D) I'm sure most of you know that look. :p

Besides chinchillas we have

3 dogs
Gracie: adorable mutt
Copper: doberman
Zoe : miniature schnauzer

5 cats
Oliver
Benjamin
Truffles
Cooper
Gus

2 goats
Webster
Lucy

2 sugar gliders
JoJo
Stella

African grey parrot Bailey

Bearded dragon lizard Sidney

Tooooo many chinchillas, Two Golden Retrievers (getting another one in a few months), a couple of snakes and a Blue and Gold Macaw.

Well its Zoo like here, but i was on a mission to save as many animals as I could and got loaded down with adopted babies, LOl
15 ferrets(yup thats right)
2 hopefully soon 3 chins
3 cats 2 of them found me and the third I took from a boat yard when the boat owner was going to drown him at 5 weeks old :yuck:
and a dog that I stopped someone from beating him with a brush,
I had a tortoise but she was not happy here without her pals, the ex got her pals so I sent her to be with them. I miss her:cry4:

I actually just have a couple labs and the chins and my boyfriend thinks that's too much. I should have him read this so he knows how good he's got it ;)

I've got Templeton and 6 horses, but at work I care for 39 horses, a donkey, 3 pigs, 1 dog, 3 mini horses, 2 sheep, a llama, a goat, 2 rabbits, 2 ducks, 3 cats, 2 cockateils, 2 degus, 2 guinea pigs, several fish, and a turtle. :)

Scott and I have the 2 chinnie boys, 1 hamster, and 3 Bettas (all housed in separate tanks, so it's more work than it sounds :) - we used to have 6, but we decided with having the chins now that we'd start cutting down on the fish as they started passing). The main reason we don't have a dog yet is that we're still living in an apartment (and I'm allergic to cats)... but hopefully some day!

I thought we were a little crazy with all the little fuzzballs, but we've got nothing on a lot of you!

oh god where do i begin! I guess i'll go big to small.

2 horses
4 dogs
2 cats
3 rabbits
5 chins (two are my sister's)
4 birds
1 hamster
1 green anole (a small green lizard)
and a 20 gallon tank full of fish

6 chins
3 dogs
2 cats
3 birds
1 hamster
1 bearded dragon (and a tankful of crickets)
6 fishies

Wow...we're all animal lovers it seems.

I have:
2 chins - Snicker & Jack *(soon to be more)
1 dog - Samson
1 quaker parrot - Peanut
4 parakeets - Sky Cloud, Blueberry, Cherub & Batman (last summer - there were 17)
2 bettas - Conrad & Freedom (who live in one tank with a divider)
...and a 55 gallon community fish tank with too many to count it seems!

WOW

3 Chinnies
2 Doggies
1 Outside Cat
3 ferrets
2 Hamsters
4 Gerbils
1 Guinea Pig
1 Mouse
and a barn full of guineas well about 12 guinea hens that are my dads lol

16 Pets

Latest posts