Chin fairy dropped by and oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THEY ARE *GORGEOUS*! I would be so in love with all 3 of them, especially the dark tan!

Shaddup. The chin fairy is not evil, she's an enabler. It's the people who receive the chins who need counseling.

Yes, the chin fairy feeds on these people! :err: ;)

^^^^Psssst......EVIL^^^^^

:dance3:

Hahahaha! Although, she didn't come off as evil to my kids, I think she cast a spell on them, :crazy: they thought she was very funny.

Well whatever the chin fairy is, she did good as there was a bunch of oohs and ahhs and gigles this morning when we all went into the room that the new babies are in and saw all of them in the tube with feetsies sticking out all over the place! :swoon:

We got namesss!!!!

:D thanks everyone!

Ok we finally have names for the new babies!

the violet boys:
blukote is now ~ Sky
bebbe is now ~ Indigo or Indi

the dark tan:
is now Coco

Thanks Lynn and Michelle but my sweety baby violet formerly known as blukote then Sky (for less than 24 hours) has officially and permanently had a name change due to a minor personality trait. He is now Twilight! :D

Thanks Lynn and Michelle but my sweety baby violet formerly known as blukote then Sky (for less than 24 hours) has officially and permanently had a name change due to a minor personality trait. He is now Twilight! :D

Bahahahahaha :rofl:

Does he sparkle in the sunlight?

Does the chin fairy visit Washington?? Man I so love these guys. I had to look at this thread again!

I can't believe I missed this thread until like ten minutes ago!!! Congrats on the new chinnies!

Give them all smoochies for me...pretty soon you'll have a basement full of boy chinnies! ;)

Thank you! :D

Haha and yes, Twilight DOES sparkle in the sunlight, especially after his blue sparkle dust bath LOL!

Back