Chin cookies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrissysChins

I saw a thread on here to make Chin cookies. The receipe called for Animax and Rose Hips. Were can I find theses 2 products? Thanks

I just saw that you can buy rosehips from chinworld too so you could do that and possibly save on shipping charges :)

Animax looks like a calcium supplement of some sort, I would actually not use it in any chin cookies. It's not necessary.

If you have a Whole Foods by you, you can also find crushed rosehips there, although they are a lot more expensive.

And I personally wouldn't order from ChinWorld, their shipping is ridiculous, and they are the owners of the CnQ forum that they just let disappear. But that's just me.

Animax is a high protein supplement that has sucrose as the 7th ingrediant, I would not feed it. Just because someone posts about a feed they give does not mean its safe. And it has animal fat in it.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude protein (min) 28.0%
Lysine (min) 1.50%
Methionine (min) .40%
Crude fat (min) 2.80%
Crude fiber (max) 7.0%
Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF)(max) 9.0%
Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.25%
Calcium (Ca) (max) 1.75%
Phosphorus (P) (min) .90%
Salt (NaCl) (min) .50%
Salt (NaCl) (max) 1.0%
Potassium (K) (min) 1.30%
Copper (Cu) (min) 25.0ppm
Selenium (Se) (min) .30ppm
Zinc (Zn) (min) 140.0ppm
Vitamin A (min) 3000.0IUlb

Ingredients: Plant protein products, processed grain by-products, grain products, molasses products, roughage products, sucrose, calcium carbonate, dried whey solubles, moncalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium lignin sulfonate, animal fat preserved with iron oxide, calcium pantothenate, anise flavor, fenugreek flavor, vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, copper sulfate, niacin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, ferrous sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, cobalt carbonate, sodium molybdate, manganese sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, sodium sleenite. Ruminant meat and bone meal free.

Latest posts

Back