Chin colors?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilPintoBean

Lovin' da Chinnies!
I cannot for the life of me decide what colors my girls are!! :hair: Can you all please help me out! Pinto is the light and Momo is the dark! Thank you!

Attachments

• Pinto-Color.jpg
    Pinto-Color.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 72
  • Momo-Color.jpg
    Momo-Color.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 64
I'm no expert by any means, but I would say beige. I research a lot out of boredom, and they both look very much like beige to me.

Oh sorry, after I look again, the color probably did flash her out and pinto does kinda look like beige, sorry, my bad. :\

It's not a SAD face, it's confused face. similar to o_O or WTH was I thinking?? LOL

Momo is really dark on top and has a pure white belly. Sorry the flash really paled her out quite a bit. Is this a standard veiled? (Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I don't know what the term is!:D)

Momo is really dark on top and has a pure white belly. Sorry the flash really paled her out quite a bit. Is this a standard veiled? (Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I don't know what the term is!:D)

If she has a white belly, she is a standard. ;) Ebony do not have white bellies. I can tell from your avatar photo and from her washed out photo that she's a regular standard. They come in different phases so the veiling and how dark their backs are will vary from chin to chin. She is definitely a standard though.

Back