Chin buddy?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovemychin

Ruby's Mom
I have a single Chinchilla and i have had her for 2 months. She is a 9 month old Pink White Female. She was housed with other chins when she was at the breeders and i was wondering if i can put a stuffed animal in her cage. And if i make one out of fleece can i sew it together with thread?

If I were to make one I personally would cut a 1/2inch strip of fleece and thread it through tiny holes cut in the fleece. Like this - - - - - - - - I'm sure other people sew it but I can't sew.

Yes, you can sew a fleece buddy for your chin and sew it with thread, most chins don't chew through fleece. But if you notice her chewing on it I would remove it. A couple nibbles to see what it tastes like is okay but if she's actively gnawing on it, it should come out.
Also, you would want to stuff it with fleece pieces/strips so that if she does chew through it while you aren't there, there isn't a bunch of polyfil stuffing for her to eat.

Latest posts

Back