chin being a bull?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbt622

Crazy Chin Lady!
I'm just curious about this... Indy has a ritual every night when I put him back in for bed, he goes down to the bottom level, goes on his bedding and kicks his back feet continuously, making a huge mess of his bedding. It's almost likes he's a bull or a dog like pushing their back legs back. I don't know if he does this because he's bored or he's just odd, probably the latter of the two haha. Anyone have any chins that do this?

Well Shell is definitely a nut and Indy is definitely a wacko so I guess that's our answer! baha. Luc i'll try to get a video tonight although it makes it crazy cause he makes such a mess! baah

I can try and get a video too. However, my nut likes to get started at 1 am.

Chins can be such nuts, can't they? Wile E. will sit in his j-feeder and dig furiously with all four feet. Feed goes everywhere! He's such a stinker.

My chin, Kinley, does the same thing all the time : ) He just likes to sleep on a flat surface if he goes to the bottom of the cage and for some reason doesn't like his bedding around him (or in his favorite igloo). In fact most nights he sleeps up on one of the shelves where there is no bedding. It's cute but quirky...

Latest posts

Back