Check my set up-Take 2

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 17 days til my Chin comes home :bliss:

006.jpg

What do you mean 17 days till your chin comes home? I see him on the bottom of the cage?!?

I looks really good! I think the only thing you will have to change eventually are the tubes. They look like the 4" size which is pretty tight for a normal sized chin. If you don't want to buy them, you can always purchase the 6" cardboard tube things at the petstore and cover them.

Wow. Your chinnies cage looks awesome. so nice to see that someone has gone such great lengths to ensure their pets happiness. i love it all.

but i do have to 2nd what alli said about the tube size. i got the smaller ones in a couple of my cage because the cardboard tubes were free. they love to run thru them like tunnels but unfortunately NOT 1 of them sleep in their tubes. My other chins that have the biggers tubes are always in those things! I am hoping to go to the hardward store and just get a long length of the 6 inch PVC pipe and re do them all.

What do you mean 17 days till your chin comes home? I see him on the bottom of the cage?!?

:hilarious:

I looks really good! I think the only thing you will have to change eventually are the tubes. They look like the 4" size which is pretty tight for a normal sized chin. If you don't want to buy them, you can always purchase the 6" cardboard tube things at the petstore and cover them.

Wow. Your chinnies cage looks awesome. so nice to see that someone has gone such great lengths to ensure their pets happiness. i love it all.

but i do have to 2nd what alli said about the tube size. i got the smaller ones in a couple of my cage because the cardboard tubes were free. they love to run thru them like tunnels but unfortunately NOT 1 of them sleep in their tubes. My other chins that have the biggers tubes are always in those things! I am hoping to go to the hardward store and just get a long length of the 6 inch PVC pipe and re do them all.

Yeah after my last thread with the preliminary set up everyone said they look small, so I am anticipating having to change them out to bigger ones at some point.

Latest posts

Back