Charm School

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolyphinm

Why am I watching this asides its a train wreck that I can't look away from. But **** it looks like there is going to be lots of drama.

I had to see it too! I think it is going to be really funny, all the girls are angry drunks!

Darn.......it started!! At least they repeat it all week so I can catch up. i love the drama!! maybe they should have the charm school rejects meet the daisy of love rejects..........now THAT would be a show!!

You can also watch the full episodes on vh1 online, as I do half the time when I can't sleep at night, because I always miss them even if it repeats all week long. As with all of these train wreck shows, I love the stupid amusement it brings me, lol. I also love the comments from the Real Chance at Love girls about the Rock of Love girls, too too funny!

But Ashley isn't changing at all....although not surprised by your choice.

I am rooting for poor Bubbles. Dang it she doesn't have a mean bone in her body she is just stuck in childhood.

Or maybe Brittanya to avoid jail...I dunno though.

Or Risky. I like her too.

Back