Central Jersey Area - Looking for Mazuri and Blue Cloud

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ritz

Hi all,

Well I'm in the market for a new food/dust supplier. We're in Freehold, NJ - which is in the center of New Jersey - and we're looking for regular Mazuri feed as well as genuine Blue Cloud dust for purchase..

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reach our longtime suppliers, Ryan & Corey, by email or phone to place an order. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

I live in Central NJ also, and I just order both from Chinworld. Depending on how many chins you have, I know of a few places that carry the Mazuri in 25 pound bags. But for me, feeding only one chin, that is just too much at a time, so I order 5 pounds at a time from Chinworld. How many chins do you have?

Also, I don't know of anyone around here that carries Blue Cloud, so I order that from Chinworld as well.

i was gonna ask the same thing about how many chins you have? i know of a few suppliers within a 20 minute drive that carrier 25 lb bags.

i do order my dust online though.............i don't know of any local suppliers that carry anything of quality in any type of quantity.

I carry both, if you want to buy online.

You'll find a number of us sellers more reasonable than Chinworld for shipping.

Last edited:
I have blue cloud, but I'm out in the west central Jersey...

I live in Central NJ also, and I just order both from Chinworld. Depending on how many chins you have, I know of a few places that carry the Mazuri in 25 pound bags. But for me, feeding only one chin, that is just too much at a time, so I order 5 pounds at a time from Chinworld. How many chins do you have?

Also, I don't know of anyone around here that carries Blue Cloud, so I order that from Chinworld as well.

I'd love for you to point me in the right direction, if you can provide some names/numbers for me to place an order for pickup (somewhere in the Monmouth/Ocean/Middlesex/Mercer Co area).

Thanks much!

BTW: We have 2 chins (not breeders, we're just happy pet owners). And we're looking to purchase arounf 20-25 lbs of Mazuri and 20-25 lbs of Blue Cloud).

for the food
Rosedale Mills on route 31 in pennington, NJ is where i shop. i used to feed my guys mazuri, so i know they have the 25lbs bags in stock. their phone is 609-737-2008
every once in a while they get mini bales of orchard grass which is nice.
i also get my shavings from there, the TGB brand. 6 bucks for a huge bag.

Rick's saddle shop on 539 is much closer to you, however; they are currently out of the larger bags. their number is: 609-758-7267

there are a few feed stores out by you. I know there is an Agway in englishtown and a few other. maybe you can check your phone book and check online and see who carries what for how much. the 25lb of mazuri should cost between 13 - 16 dollars.

the dust i would get from someone from this forum. i buy everything from members here with the exception of food, shavings & most of my hay.

check out alli's site or some other members in the classified to find what you are looking for. they will ship food, but i find that the shipping cost outweighs the price.

also if 25lbs is too much for your 2 chins maybe you can do a split buy with someone here........just post a message.

for the food
Rosedale Mills on route 31 in pennington, NJ is where i shop. i used to feed my guys mazuri, so i know they have the 25lbs bags in stock. their phone is 609-737-2008
every once in a while they get mini bales of orchard grass which is nice.
i also get my shavings from there, the TGB brand. 6 bucks for a huge bag.

Rick's saddle shop on 539 is much closer to you, however; they are currently out of the larger bags. their number is: 609-758-7267

there are a few feed stores out by you. I know there is an Agway in englishtown and a few other. maybe you can check your phone book and check online and see who carries what for how much. the 25lb of mazuri should cost between 13 - 16 dollars.

the dust i would get from someone from this forum. i buy everything from members here with the exception of food, shavings & most of my hay.

check out alli's site or some other members in the classified to find what you are looking for. they will ship food, but i find that the shipping cost outweighs the price.

also if 25lbs is too much for your 2 chins maybe you can do a split buy with someone here........just post a message.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for your response. I assumed I would have been notified if they're was a response in this thread, but I guess my settings weren't correct, lol. We're gonna order our dust/rocks from Snickers - and we'll pursue Rick's and Rosedale for the Mazuri and hay.

Unfortunately, Scooter passed away 2 years ago this month. Gizmo, however, is still our pride & joy.

We're looking to refresh the fleece on our Bass Pans for our FN 142/143 and order a couple of new plush beds for Gizmo as well. Wondering if you can recommend anyone specific on here that you've had some positive experience with? Thanks!

All of the vendors in our classified ads are very reputable. You'll find many of them have a lot to choose from. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back