CATHY! Unmitigated proof for you...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZChins

Pro Cage Cleaner Champion
Sahuarita, Arizona (a half hour south of Tucson)
Here's Golden Honey's new daughter. She is spunky...very spunky. I picked her up and she kacked at me! She was born sometime between 3 and 6 pm while I was out running errands.

She IS a brown Velvet...that means that Golden Honey IS TOV. :D She's 56 grams of fury. :D

Everyone will have to remind me to get pictures in about three weeks. This one's color is going to change so much.

Attachments

• P1010462.JPG
    P1010462.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 147
  • P1010463.JPG
    P1010463.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010464.JPG
    P1010464.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 100
She's evil. She bit me. LOL She sure is dark for a brown velvet though. It's almost like she was born with her back veiled a bit. Her mom is a beige and her dad is a TOV pink white. Strange to have her that dark.

I love new beeeebeeees!!! :D

She is gorgeous as she should be. I am pretty sure Golden Honey is the beige I saw at Cathy's a couple years ago, is she homobeige? Anyway I never did like beige until I saw that beautiful girl. You are lucky to have her.

Golden Honey is a TOV pink white boy. The mama is Yvette, she's a het beige.

I have another beige from Cathy that is awesome. She had a litter of four babies and nursed them all by herself (except the first four days or so because I was so anxious about her nursing everyone by herself.) Her name is Britni...she's in with Jamal, who apparent can make her throw four perfect babies all at once but hasn't gotten her to have any more new ones since. I think Brit decided to close the factory for a bit. :D

My bad, hehe actually I think the one I am thinking of was named Goldy. But I think I've seen a pic of your boy somewhere or maybe I saw him in person but honestly all of Cathy's chins are gorgeous so reasoning still stands. Baby's color looks real nice, congrats!

Cathy does a great job with her breeding selections. :D All the chins I have from her are amazing. Except Melon...he WON'T make babies for me. He's giant and fat...his head in particular...hehehehe He's just a big happy chin enjoying his girls - all they do is use him for a pillow, I expect he's like one of those memory foam mattresses with his little layer of padding.

Back