Casa de Gemini

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkybugsy

It's finally finished... my shipment from Camphor Chins came to day for the final touches.

I made the shelves and fleece liner... the tube, couch, hanging toy, and awesome squiggle bridge are courtesy of Alli at Camphor.. Gemini loves it all!

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

Had to include this one.. Gemini went batty for his willow balls.

DSCN1089.jpg

where did you get your wheel? and how much was it? i want to get one for my new girl.

Heatherann - I got the wheel from Quality Cage .. it's the Chin Spin.. it's the larger of the two.. I believe 15" was the size on it. He loves it and it's way better than his old wheel.

Lan- He went nuts over that chew.. Alli made it.

That last picture is adorable. Look at those freckles! LOL

The cage looks very nice. You did a great job.

Beautiful - one spoiled chin!!
Should be 'Castle de Gemini'!!

What a great size cage with all the goodies inside! Gemini must be incredibly happy and obviously very loved!

How did you make your liners for your pan?
Does Gemini pull them up to see what is underneath?

Gemini doesn't touch his liners... but I also have a wood house, granite tile, ceramic food bowl and chin spin on top of it. I sewed liner to the bottom solid colored fleece and then sewed the top print to the other side of the fleece. After that you just turn it inside out and sew the fourth side up.

Wow what a super cage! I wish my shelves looked all nice and new like that. *is jelous* My chins just pee everywhere! I can't train them... T_T

Back