Can't wait...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubby and son left at 7am to go get my babies today. They should be home around 7 tonight!!!!!!! Sucks that I had to end up working and couldnt go, but I'm still sooo excited! Will update when they arrive!

YAY!!!!!!!!! How exciting!! I pick my baby up tonight! Oh happy day!!!!!!!

Can't wait for pics!

Hubby has them! He said they are adorable(duh) and the ebony is so little! Its killing me...I must see them! Even my teenage son thinks they're adorable and it takes a lot to get anything from a 16 yr old boy!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are adorable! Bandit has stolen my heart already! Smokey is very uneasy about this crazy day. He wasnt happy about going from travel cage to big cage, it was scary for him! He checked things out a little and then found himself a cozy spot on a ledge where he took up residence and is soaking it all in. He is beautiful and his black whiskers are sooo long! Bandit is a little ball of crazy! He checked out the cage, nibbled on every chew stick and toy, he was in the fleece house, on the fleece house, in his wooden Trans Am bed, in the pee box, in the food bowl, and jumped on Smokey and every ledge in the cage! He was happy to be picked up and moved from cage to cage (Got a few pics in my hands). He came up to me while in the cage. I did snap more pics of him just because he could have cared less. I will get more pics of Smokey after he settles in more! I'm in chinny heaven!!

Attachments

• Smokey and Bandit 001.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 001.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Smokey and Bandit 002.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 002.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Smokey and Bandit 003.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 003.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Smokey and Bandit 004.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 004.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Smokey and Bandit 005.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 005.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 50
some more...

Attachments

• Smokey and Bandit 007.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 007.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Smokey and Bandit 008.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 008.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Smokey and Bandit 009.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 009.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Smokey and Bandit 012.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 012.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Smokey and Bandit 013.jpg
    Smokey and Bandit 013.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 40
They are too cute. I am going to have to come by sometime when they are settled and play with the cute tiny baby

OMG they are adorable. Smokey? (Ebony) is soooooo cute. I can't believe you've never held babies before, that's so sad. You must be so ecstatic. Congrats, again! Better update your signature. =)

This morning I laid my arm in the front of the cage and Bandit (ebony) came right over and climbed my arm to my shoulder, looked at me a sec and then was on his merry little way about the cage. Smokey is still very scared acting and doesnt move from the corner ledge. I can tell from the poops everywhere that they were all over lastnight! Just love em to pieces!

I'm glad that Bandit took right to you! I figured he would. He got a little spoiled here being the only one in the litter. Now Smokey on the other hand was in a litter of 4 so he is definitely the feistier of the 2 but he will come around I'm sure of it!!
Love the pics!! Keep them coming! Also thanks for the message!

This morning I spoke to them as always and then I opened the door and let them smell my hand (palm up)....Smokey (the scared one) climbed into my palm and then up my arm to my elbow!!! I kept talking and held real still. He went back down my arm to his ledge and then back up to my elbow again! I was so excited, but remained calm, that made my morning! The little turd, Bandit, was his usual self...happy, peppy, curious and ADORABLE! I love these little guys!

Aww, that's a great feeling isn't it? Bailey's been home several months and he just allowed me to scritch him for about two seconds before kacking and swatting my hand away. Progress, eh? :thumbsup:

A few phone pics from when I got home from work today. Smokey was on my hand totally until my phone flashed!

Attachments

• IMG227.jpg
    IMG227.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG225.jpg
    IMG225.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25
Back