Can't wait...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooper

"Ellie Mae"
OK, I cant stand it any longer....here are my new boys, Smokey and Bandit!
I am purchasing them from our own Terbear24 (Terri). The mosaic (Smokey) was born Aug 2011 and the dark ebony (Bandit) was born Dec 2011. I dont get to pick them up til February, but I love them sooo much already! Here is the sneak peek that I got today...

Attachments

• smokeyandbandit.jpg
    smokeyandbandit.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 172
  • SandB.jpg
    SandB.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 161
  • My boyz.jpg
    My boyz.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 157
Congrats! Hehehe that ebony is a tiny little toot. I'm sure you'll have fun watching them grow. I love having newly weaned kits in the house. They're sooo much fun!

Charlie and Inca were both grown men when I got them. This will be the first time I've ever even held a baby!! Thanks everyone, I'm sure there will be tons of pics in the future!

Exciting news. They are cute little buggers. My two boys were 8 mos. old when I got them. I also planned the purchase and had to wait over a month before picking them up. But young 'uns are just the cutest. Congrats.

They are both adorable! I love ebonies, if I ever get another chin that's what he is going to be! Hopefully time will fly for you until they come home, and then go slowly so you can enjoy watching them grow.

Well, I couldnt resist setting it up! Atleast I will have one spotless cage for a couple weeks! Charlie and Inca were giving me the stink eye the whole time I was working on Smokey and Bandits cage...I think they know that the chin population is about to go up! Anyway, the babies cage (only gonna use the top til Bandit gets a little older) and some pics of the jealous older brothers-to-be.

Attachments

• cages 017.jpg
    cages 017.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 46
  • cages 021.jpg
    cages 021.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 47
  • cages 026.jpg
    cages 026.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 44
  • cages 035.jpg
    cages 035.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 44
  • cages 036.jpg
    cages 036.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 38
I still have some finishing touches to add to their home (Christine has mailed them) that should be here soon! Thanks !

Back