Can they do this?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that he's cancelling it, and that he's just postponing. Guess we'll find out later which one is true.

Just to pop in here, yes... a job can do that and some will completely exercise that right. It's sneaky, underhanded and just plain mean... but they do it all the time. I was denied vacation for my wedding this year, even though I'll be entitled to 15 paid days vacation. They approved it verbally when they were interviewing me, but silly me didn't try to get it in writing. When I submitted my request last month, it was denied. They wanted to compromise though - they'd give me the Friday before and the Monday after off... the wedding is in the next province and the Monday is a holiday.

It's really sad that companies can get away with this stuff, and I hope everything works out. Since Robin Williams is canceling his tour... does that mean your tickets get exchanged for the same seat and venue when he picks the tour back up?

Zie, he does need heart surgery so I hope you're concert doesn't need cancelling. But all in all once he's had the heart surgery he'll hopefully be good as new and you'll get to see him! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

As far as I'm aware, our tickets will still be just perfectly fine when he resumes his tour, HOPEFULLY, in the fall as his website states. I'm going to call the theatre tomorrow just to double check.

I thought my grandma was bullcrapping me when she told me earlier, and just trying to make me feel like crap. She seems to be good at that. So I went and looked it up myself.

Believe it or not, but my first thought was, "" The ladies at CnH jinxed me! Bah! "" After all, some of you said to take this chance and even just go by myself if I had too, because it could be a once-in-a-lifetime chance, and I truly, truly am hoping that I'm not going to miss that chance.

Latest posts

Back