Cage maker in PA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishkavi

I just wanted to let you guys know as I have never seen them added on here but there is a custom cage maker in PA near Quakertown in a town called Betchelsville. They are called Pointer Hill Pet Products. I recently had them make me a cage with a metal slide in tray and asked to have all ramps, floors, and levels removed as I was adding my own wood shelves. If you have the wire floors and ramps removed they give you a hefty discount. The cage is very nicely done and easy to assemble if you need it flattened for it to fit in your car. Nice for people in the PA area to know in case you need a reasonable cage made and would prefer to save on shipping. Be sure to be very specific in what you want, but if they don't make what you asked for or you don't like how they did something they are extremely easy to work with on fixing the situation and have the correct cage ready quickly. My cage is 31" high x 24" wide x 24" deep. They had accidentally made it a drop in pan instead of a slide in, and I had the correct cage with in about 3 business days. You can see a pic of my new cage here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4261079&l=9151e0b7f7&id=671794254. For the cage alone it was only $50 after the discount. Just wanted to share a new option.

That is a nice cage, I really like it. I think I may look into that whenever I am ready to get my next two girls. Thanks for posting!

Thanks. The whole cage-frame, shelves (poop guards I made myself and one of the shelves I made), hammock, dishes, flying saucer wheel, and fleece ledge cost around $150. The quality is very sturdy...it handles the flying saucer wheel well. I've been impressed so far.

Yes... Their website is:http://www.pointerhillcagesandpetsupplies.com/. They have some general cages listed but if you need something specific just ask and they will do it. I had them make the tray a pull out (though I didn't think to suggest a wire bottom under the tray, so instead they just did little metal lips to hold it on) and I asked for one big 14x16 door.

Back